Muskegon Catholic Schools offers a curriculum that is both rigorous and meaningful. Through the use of Professional Learning Communities, educators at Muskegon Catholic have worked diligently to align curriculum from Kindergarten through 12th grade in order to deliver challenging courses that address essential learning objectives and meet the needs of students with varying academic abilities. Students at MCC consistently score above the national average in all subject areas.
- Highest ACT scores in the area.
- Updated technology for staff and a 1:1 netbook program for grades 7-12.
- Ground-breaking, unique-to-West Michigan, 21st Century teaching curriculum and schedule.
- Our students score higher than average in all MAP categories
- Nurturing community
- Students average thousands of dollars in college scholarships
- All day Kindergarten
- Before and after school care available for students in Pre K through 12 years old